So I’ve been doing a lot of traveling lately, which meant less time for me to spend with Felicia (my DreamWeaver XE). And while I’ve been traveling, I’ve been exploring the world of English Paper Piecing, which has given me the opportunity to explore the relationship of various shapes together in a way that I never did strictly machine sewing. But now, as I do with most learnings and creative developments, I want to expand this into new arenas. Enter appliqué and Gina (my new ScanNCut2).
- DreamWeaver XE VM6200D (AKA Felicia)
- ScanNCut2 CM650WX (AKA Gina)
- Main Fabric – Evergreen Slate Textured Denim
- Applique Fabrics – Floral Elements in Capri Blue, Lettuce & Custard
- Matching Thread – Aurifil Light Leaf Green 50 wt, Turquoise 40 wt & Mustard 28 wt from the Mister Domestic’s Tool Box
- Brother ScanNCut Iron-On Fabric Applique Contact Sheet
To read the full blog and to learn my new favorite pillow border, head over to my post as a Brother Expert Consultant on the Brother Stitching Sewcial.