Instead of hosting a blog tour, I decided to throw a two-week sewing party with Art Gallery Fabrics new Fusions and Capsules collections. Week one was all about the Capsules and week two (this week) have five amazing projects using Fusions by AGF. Here’s was the line-up for week 2:
- Monday, April 24: Nicole Daksiewicz of Modern Handcraft
- Tuesday, April 25: Tara Curtis of T_Jaye
- Wednesday, April 26: Melissa LeRay of Oh How Sweet Co
- Thursday, April 27: Sarah Thomas of Sariditty
- Friday, April 28: Jennifer Rossotti of Ginger Peach Studio
As stated by Art Gallery Fabrics, the Fusions are “a bite size collection featuring prints from AGF designers arranged in conceptual themes. Get ready to fuse your ideas and make all your sewing dreams come true!” So you may recognize some of your favorite prints in a new colors! How fun!
Kicking off the week was Nicole of Modern Handcraft, who created her Stacked Quilt pattern with Boho Fusions and Denim.
I swear there is nothing that she makes that I don’t absolutely want to steal. And the way those fabrics pop off the denim.
If y’all don’t know this by now, I love me some Tara Curtis. She’s one of my favorite people in the universe and it was an honor to have her participate in the party.
Always the innovator, she created a new EZ-miter tool for this super cool take on quilt-as-you-go.
Melissa of Oh How Sweet Co pieced this amazing quilt with heart for a friend of hers who’s currently undergoing treatment for breast cancer.
All I have to say is woooooow. The love that went into this runs through every fiber and I know that her friend will feel it ever time she snuggles with it.
Sarah of Sariditty ventured outside of quilting into apparel to make herself an assymetrical dress using one of the rayons in the collection.
The drape and feel of this substrate is insane and I foresee this frock being on repeat for Sarah this summer.
Words can’t even describe the genius that is this piece of art. Seriously this is one of those wall-hanging quilts.
And if you’re interested in free awesome stuff like this fabric bundle, make sure to check out my Instagram Feed to participate in the giveaway.
So there you have it, the Mister Domestic’s Sewing Party has come to a close and I must say this was EPIC! And if you missed out on last week’s makes, here was the line-up:
- Monday, April 17: Cristy Stuhldreher of I Love You Sew
- Tuesday, April 18: Kitty Wilkin of Night Quilter
- Wednesday, April 19: Sharon McConnell of Color Girl Quilts
- Thursday, April 20: Stephanie Palmer of Late Night Quilter
- Friday, April 21: Nicole Young of Lillyella