Hello, hello party goers!! It’s happening ladies and gentlemen, Pat and I are very excited to launch the EPP Party Monday, May 1st! The time finally has finally come and we are super excited!
EPP has been taught many times, but our project is not about being all serious and stuff. It’s all about going at our own pace, enjoying the process, not worrying about making mistakes, having fun and learning without even realizing! It’s also all about sharing your process with the amazing internet community to support each other, so there’s no room for fear here!
We want to explore traditional shapes and maybe some new you’ve never imagined to play with. Also, we will be showing many techniques in videos that may help you if you are a beginner, or if you have gone some mileage with epp as well. Tips will be added with each block.
Of course, a party is not a party without gifts, so make sure to join, we have super uber awesome prizes from many friends that want to share with you their love of EPP.
What you need to know to start:
The EPP Party will run for 24 weeks providing 1 block every other week. We don’t want to risk rushing anyone anybody because it’s all about learning at our own pace, remember?
So, every two weeks, just by participating, you will have the chance to get awesome gifts from our sponsors! How? Simple, you only need to show your WIP block on Instagram using the #EppParty.
- Card Stock 67 Lb. or precut paper pieces
- Sewline Glue Pen
- Hand sewing needles (milliners and applique work the best)
- Needle threader (if needed)
- Paper and fabric scissors
- Thread conditioner
- Thimble Pads
- Thread: I’ll be using Aurifil 50wt
- Fabric, fabric and more fabric!! Pat will be working on the entire quilt with my new line Indie Boheme, and I’ll be showing the blocks with another one of Pat’s lines Dare. Hope you can use them too, but by all means you are welcome to use your own favorite fabrics 🙂
- Additional tools and notions
- Cutting mat
- Rotary cutter
And to give you a teaser on what to expect video-wise during the party, I have posted a couple EPP videos on my new YouTube Channel. So head over there and subscribe and thumbs up and learn and yaaaaaaay!
So, one… two… three… GO! Stay tuned by coming back to IG and here for our first block on May 1st. Let’s have fun!
While I don’t promote anything unless I legit love it, this post contains affiliate links.