Like many who are familiar with Guardians of the Galaxy, I immediately fell in love with Groot. And then Marvel one-upped the cuteness with Baby Groot and it was on. When Brother came out with their Marvel iBroidery designs and actually had Groot options to embroider onto something, I think, like, I literally squealed out loud. And after I embroidered this design onto some fresh linen, the size was perfect for a project that I wanted to both figure out and conquer: the Billfold Wallet. In the event y’all wanted to make your own Baby Groot Billfold (which I’m thinking ya’ll will), this post will document this project journey in tutorial-fashion.
- SA5810 Pacesetter® Medium-weight, tear away stabilizer
- Brother Embroidery Thread
- Art Gallery Fabrics Soft Sand Linen & Adobe Clay Solid Smooth Denim
- Double Sided Fusible Foam Stabilizer
- Clear Vinyl
- Denim/Jeans Needle size 16/100
- Optional: Fabric Glue
For the full tutorial, check out my post on the Brother Stitching Sewcial blog.
While I don’t promote anything unless I legit love it, this post contains affiliate links.